Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm all alone...


Jeff & the boys headed to Texas today. Our neighbors had an extra ticket to Tx-OU Game and were nice enough to invite him. I am on call and couldn't get out of it. It will allow me to take care of a bunch of stuff around the house that has been on the to-do list for too long. Sadly the list is long and I know I won't get to everything. Oh ya.....GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!!! Hopefully it will be a good game (and hopefully we will win). Lucky for me, I am from UT yet get my paycheck from OU. I suspect I win no matter what (that is the silverlining I am trying to look at in the unfortunate event that Texas doesn't win).


On a different note, I have a cute story about Quinton. The other night I was changing Colby's diaper while Jeff put Quinton in the highchair and gave him some goldfish to munch on. Jeff came and got me to spy on Quinton. He picked up a single goldfish and held it in front of his face. He started jibber-jabbering and then said "okay, by-by" and ate the fish. He then did it again and again until he saw us watching and smiling. I sure wish I knew what he was saying to them before he ate them :-)

Other than the to-do list, I think it will be a good weekend. The Sartor Family is having a Texas-OU Football party. It helps that we have a strong Texas group in the neighborhood. And then on Sunday, our friends from across the pond, The Absoloms (spelling?) are having afternoon tea because Hannah's Mum is in from England. I am very much looking forward to this. I will let you know.

Have a great weekend (and I love all 3 of my boys: Jeff, Quinton, and Colby....Sleep tight boys).



0 comments: