Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Spirit & Governor Palin





So the holidays are here, ready or not. As you can see from the previous blog, we took the boys to the North Pole (actually it is called The North Pole City) to see Santa again this year. That man has the patience of Job. We considered ourselves satisfied to at least get one of the 2 boys smiling. We also took some pictures just hanging out around the store: http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=265268476/a=78723632_78723632/t_=78723632


Included in this set of pics is Governor Paylin....oh wait, that is just me dressed for the OU Physicians Holiday Ball. When I was getting dressed Jeff started laughing and said I should put his glasses on and here you have it.

Other news, Colby is a Chunk. He is not even 9 months old and at the doctor's office yesterday he is 21 lbs. He is also starting to stand on his own. I am fairly sure is not going to be walking soon necessarily. However, I don't think he is going to waste his time learning to crawl because that "is not what Q is doing". Big brother hung the moon.

Work as usual is too busy. I am not officially working this weekend, but have too many charts to finish notes on. We don't have any big plans except dinner with Karl (my partner) and his wife, Julie and then the department Christmas party (last in the long line of holiday parties with the exception of our English neighbors having a Jesus birthday party next weekend).

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I love these!!! Your boys are so beautiful! And is that your mom? She looks great!