Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy belated Thanksgiving & Winter has arrived

To catch you up:

Jeff & the boys went to Bedford, Texas to spend Thanksgiving with his folks. While there, they went to the Gaylord Texan Hotel where they have a yearly exhibit that is all ice.

I spent Thanksgiving with my mother (on her Birthday) at my neighbor's house, Cathy & Ken Ballard. Several other neighborhood families were there and a great time had by all. A humorous note....I had to break into my house after dinner. My mom had driven me to Cathy's after closing my garage. She left before I did and I do not have keys to my own house. Luckily (or concerningly) a window was unlocked.

Jeff returned from Texas with Quinton on Friday. Colby spent a few days alone with MoMo & Papa. We had a great time with Q. We put ornaments on the tree and played with the train around the tree. We played at McDonalds and then at Unpluggits where Q played on a pirate ship and then painted with a brush on an easel. He then finger painted something for Shea for Christmas. He was so sad to leave. However, I had to head to the hospital to operate

On Sunday, Jeff's folks returned with Colby. My mom came by and we all helped Quinton make, bake, and decorate Christmas cookies. That evening Jeff & I headed out for a nice dinner at Red Rock Canyon.

Monday came, and back to work. The usual.

We have uploaded some more pics to snapfish.
A couple of them are older from Jeff's dad's camera.

0 comments: