Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quinton

OK, so this happened just about a year ago and Tasha had been wanting to show some of her friends & co-workers so I have been working to get it posted for her.

Meanwhile, over the past week Q-Ball has had a terrible diaper rash that we have been treating with medicines & some good'ole nakedness ... you see where this is going?

Of course, this morning while Q was 'airing out' he told me he needed to go tee-tee. He is pretty good about that but has yet to show any interest in #2. While on the potty he actually went a little bit of #2 in the potty & I told him how proud I was of him. I was worried however how little there was so I took him to his room to change. He was waiting for me to pick out some clothes to put him in for Daddy's Day Out today, when my worst nightmare happened. He had a bad poopy on the carpet in the boys room and it was a mess! Got on his shirt & as I removed that it got all the way up his back & hair. Oof ... anyone that knows me knows this was quite a challenge for me. LOL!

All is better now, Q had a nice bath and Colby finally got his bottle. I need a Dr. Pepper!!!

On with another day of Mr. Mom!